Auto Ads

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

BACK IN BUSINESS!

The Wort Report is back following some confusion (some of which may have been my own) over the switch over from beta. Now that that's behind us, Happy New Year, Wortmaniacs! It was a great one for yours truly. As evidenced by the pictures that are slowly making their way online (way too quickly in some cases, actually), I had an even better time than I thought I did. I never knew I was such a magnificent bastard on the dance floor.

I've got a lot of great articles lined up in the next few days, including my first next-gen video game reviews EVER (OMG, Xbox 360 for the win!), and some other surprises including a diatribe about how I feel bad for snow globes in the summer. Well, maybe not that last one, but keep your fingers crossed. I must address the unsung sorrows of miniature imprisoned snowmen in July.

No comments: