Auto Ads

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ed Norton Releases His ‘Avengers’ Statement

Thanks to a very public and seemingly heated exchange between Marvel Studios president of production Kevin Feige and Ed Norton’s agent, it’s common nerd knowledge that the Incredible Hulk actor will not be reprising the role of Bruce Banner in Joss Whedon’s upcoming Avengers film. To help clarify the matter, Norton gave his own take on the matter in a statement posted on his official Facebook fan page.

“It seems it won’t work for me to continue playing Bruce Banner for Marvel in The Avengers, the actor wrote. “I sincerely hoped it could happen and be great for everyone, but it hasn’t turned out as we all hoped. I know this is disappointing to many people and that makes me sad. But I am sincerely grateful to Marvel for extending the offer and even more so for giving me the chance to be a part of the Hulk’s long and excellent history.”

Classy. Click here to read the full statement.

No comments: