Auto Ads

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Molto Bene!


Hiya folks! I can honestly say that my trip to Italy this past week was among the greatest experiences of my life, and I’d like to extend heartfelt congratulations and thanks to newlyweds Chris and Katie Melfa. If not for their decision to do a destination wedding in Assisi, I don’t know when I would have made the journey across the Atlantic to see its awe-inspiring sights, nor would I have experienced firsthand the many wonders of Rome. That’s me pictured with one of them: the iconic Colosseum.

I’m back in the U.S., but I’m hardly slowing down. My friends Morgan Lorenzen and Heather Stradling will be getting married this weekend, and next Wednesday I venture west to Comic-Con International in San Diego on WWE-related business. After that, my longtime pal Michael Johnson ties the knot at the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York.

As you can see, I’m going to be pretty busy over the next few weeks, which essentially means any and all blogging will be kept to a minimum until August.

In the meantime, if you haven’t already, be sure to friend me on Facebook so you can check out photos from my Italian odyssey!

No comments: