Auto Ads

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Enter The Gooker

Blogging is something I do in my spare time, so when free moments are a rare commodity, it’s nearly impossible to carve out quality time to rant/rave about Star Wars/Trek. So if you thought I’d vanished two weeks ago, rest assured that my absence was due to a busy schedule and not spontaneous human combustion. Thor: The Dark World wasn’t that good.

What have I been busy with? Well, let’s just say I’ve been collaborating with a certain WWE icon whose rubbed elbows (and feathers) with everyone from “Mean” Gene Okerlund to Koko B. Ware since he debuted live on pay-per-view 23 years ago.

In all honesty, I’ve worked with better … but not many. Watch WWE’s latest video series below, starring sports-entertainment’s most polarizing ornithological oddity.

No comments: