Auto Ads

Thursday, December 3, 2015

10 Observations About the New 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' Trailer


The latest trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice debuted on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, making it abundantly clear that Warner Bros. is holding nothing back in its attempt to jump-start its shared cinematic universe. There's clearly a lot going on in this movie, and even though there are some things that don't really sit right with me quite yet (namely Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor), there's a lot to be optimistic about. Here are 10 thoughts I had while watching this new look at Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman, hitting theaters March 25, 2016.



  1. Ben Affleck is a much better Bruce Wayne than I thought he'd be. Also, the "bad history with freaks dressed like clowns" line got a squeal out of me. Sorry, not sorry.
  2. Jesse Eisenberg is channeling Jim Carrey from Batman Forever in playing Lex Luthor. I'm not sure why.
  3. I hope Luthor's whole "Bruce Wayne meets Clark Kent" schtick isn't in the actual movie. It feels like a line written entirely for the trailer, along with the "you should not pick a fight with this person" bit right after it.
  4. Holy crap, that's a cool Batplane!
  5. Parademons?!
  6. Zombie Zod is Doomsday?! Okay, I really like that.
  7. Seems like Batman and Supes will have their titular standoff in the middle of the movie, and will unite against a common enemy (Doomsday) for the finale. This trailer might be revealing too much, but whatevs.
  8. Wonder Woman! Gal Gadot looks awesome, and I dig Batman and Superman's reactions to her sudden appearance. 
  9. Seeing DC's Trinity posed for battle in a live-action movie is pretty much Chicken Soup for the Geek Soul. 
  10. I'm now looking forward to this movie a lot more than I thought I would. Good job, trailer! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!
I am watching this trailer on YouTube and I am waiting for this movie because both superheroes perform together and I think this movie it was awesome anyways thanks for publishing this observation. Batman V Superman Jacket

davidmillar said...

dear friend of mine. I feel that it answers your question about OBSERVATION very aptly. BringBaka. My Heart: My heart. Newt Scamander Coat Replica

Mickey Mcginnes said...

dear friend of mine. I feel that it answers your question about OBSERVATION very aptly. BringBaka. My Heart My heart. Blade Runner 2049 Coat

Mike Rooney said...

And trials you are enduring. Revelation 2:10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you the devil will put some of you in prison to test you and. Justice League Leather Jacket

Rocketman Taron Jackets said...

The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts. Rocketman Taron Jackets

Harley Davidson Man Micky Rourke Jacket said...

This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. We have read your all the information some points are also good and some usually are awesome. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Harley Davidson Man Micky Rourke Jacket

Christian Bale Batman Jacket said...

Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us. Christian Bale Batman Jacket