Auto Ads

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's Like They Want Our Money...

I never thought I'd say this, but there are far too many noteworthy video games that warrant purchase this Christmas season. FAR too many. Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero III, Rock Band, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed....All of these have strong buzz coming out of the gate, just as I was trying to wean myself off of Halo 3 (unsuccessfully). With the holidays around the corner, I just can't go around spending 60+ bucks on new ways to entertain myself. But the XBox 360, she is a harsh mistress.

I'm plagued by another question as well: Rock Band or Guitar Hero III? Who will win out in this virtual battle of the bands? Which game will make me look more ridiculous jamming to "Cherub Rock" holding a plastic guitar-shaped controller in my bedroom at 2 in the morning?

By the way, this entry doubles as a Christmas list. Hint. Hint.

No comments: