Auto Ads

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Tron Legacy Trailer Is Here!

As I mentioned in a post last week, the whole Tron thing is pretty new to me. I don’t have any deep-seeded childhood memories about the quirky 1982 Disney flick about cyberspace, nor did I have any concrete expectations for its until-recently mysterious sequel, Tron Legacy. But I’ve seen Tron, I liked it for what it is, and I’m definitely on board for the next one when it hits theaters on December 17, especially after seeing the trailer.

A Tron Legacy trailer you ask? Yep. Newly-crowned Oscar winner Jeff Bridges returns as computer whiz Kevin Flynn, but the real star this time around is Garrett Hedlund, who plays his son Sam. Judging by the trailer, the film revolves around Sam’s search for his father, who has been missing for two decades. Evidently, Sam discovers that his dad’s been sucked back into cyberspace and he goes in after him. Light cycles, glowing costumes, eye-popping digital effects and the relentlessly sexy Olivia Wilde await!

Watch the trailer below (via Wired).


No comments: