Auto Ads

Friday, November 28, 2014

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser Now Online


"Have you felt it?"

Well, this morning brought me some major déjà vu as I sat on my bed frantically refreshing my Twitter feed awaiting the arrival of the promised teaser trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens to arrive. As was the case with each Prequel film, I approached viewing this teaser with bizarre single-mindedness, determined to be among the first online to gaze upon J.J. Abrams' bold new vision for the Star Wars Saga.

When I saw Ralph McQuarrie-esque X-wing fighters skimming over water in formation, the Millennium Falcon gracefully soaring into battle against TIE fighters and (gasp!) actual location shots, I was immediately won over, watching the clip three more times in a row.

Although the teaser presents more questions than it answers (what's the deal with that droid and how does that new lightsaber work?), I'm ecstatic about Star Wars right now ... and judging by my aforementioned Twitter feed, so are many of you.

Check out the teaser below!

No comments: