Auto Ads

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Watch: 'Fallout 4' Trailer Promises More Fun Times in the Wasteland



Confession time: I never actually finished Fallout 3. I owned it, I loved it, but for some reason, I never completed the main story. Hell, I picked up Fallout: New Vegas and enjoyed that quite a bit, but it ultimately collected dust just like its predecessor. I guess at this point in my, I'm more drawn to shorter games that can be completed in 8-10 hours, since weekend-long gaming binges are pretty much a thing of the past for me. The times are changing. Cue the Bob Dylan.

Yet, even though I know I probably won't finish the game itself, I'm intrigued by the trailer for Bethesda Games Studios' Fallout 4, which keeps the gritty aesthetics of its forebears but looks a whole lot prettier. The footage also features a dog pretty heavily, which brings an innocent beauty to the post-apocalyptic bleakness.

Watch the trailer below.

No comments: