Auto Ads

Friday, April 17, 2009

Random Bloggery for April 17

Hey gang, I'm gonna keep this one brief. I’m trying desperately to de-stress before an assuredly jam-packed weekend deprives me of sleep for two days. In addition to some writing projects I’m working on, I hope to finally finish Resident Evil 5, which gets incredibly good toward the end. I also may play a bit more of Fallout 3 to earn back some of the gamer cred I probably lost when I let it collect dust since I bought it in January.

On top of all that, I’m also trying to work my way through the original Star Trek series before the new J.J. Abrams movie hits theaters on May 7 (yes, I know it’s a reboot and watching the series is pretty irrelevant). As a Star Wars kid growing up, I was never all that into Trek, but now I’ve really come to appreciate the classic series for what it is. I’ve also watched Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan a few times over the last few months, and I've learned it's a phenomenal revenge film whether or not you’re a Trekkie (or is it Trekker these days?). I'm a series convert, but don't expect me to get fitted for Vulcan ears or anything...yet.

If you want to cyber-stalk me in-between updates/articles/reviews/minutiae, follow me on Twitter.

No comments: